Utility Systems Products
Environment One manufactures Generator Condition Monitors (GCM's), or "Core Monitors," and Generator Gas Analyzers (GGA's) for monitoring purity within your hydrogen-cooled electric power generators.
Learn more about the products we make:
- Generator Condition Monitor, Explosionproof Design (GCM-X) — Provides early warning of generator overheating for hydrogen-cooled generators
- Generator Condition Monitor, Air-Cooled Generators (GCM-A 2) — Provides early warning of generator overheating for air-cooled generators
- Gen-Tags — Chemicals applied to locate generator hot spots. Used with GCM-X.
Hydrogen Monitoring Systems
- Generator Gas Analyzer — Monitors purity of hydrogen cooling gas
- Portable Gas Analyzer — Portable design of E/One's Generator Gas Analyzer
- Dual Hydrogen Control Panel — Monitors scavenging seal oil generators
- Hydrogen Control Cabinet II — Monitors and controls hydrogen purity in GE generators that utilize scavenging seal oil systems
- Gas Station — Several monitoring and control systems combined into one skid
- Generator Gas Manifold — Monitors critical H2 and CO2 supply pressures and admits them to the generator
- Generator Auto-Degas System — Purge hydrogen from the generator safely and automatically
- Generator Gas Dryer — Dual-chamber system continuously dries and recirculates generator cooling gas