E/One Sentry Advisor — Grinder Pump Monitoring
E/One Sentry Advisor offers a new level of sewer system monitoring and protection — and can even predict service needs.
Your time is valuable and resources are limited. Let E/One Sentry Advisor monitor your system and help reduce the number of emergency service call-outs and eliminate unnecessary overtime.
E/One Sentry Advisor monitors pump performance and records every start, run time duration and stop of each grinder pump on the system. Alarm conditions can be sent automatically to service personnel. Use reports to review system performance and spot data trends such as frequent alarms or unusually long run times.
The online mapping feature shows the location of each grinder pump in the system, whether there are a few stations or hundreds.
The modem in the alarm panel transmits pump run and alarm data. The web interface can be configured to send alarm notices via SMS text, phone or e-mail to multiple contacts. Data is stored online and can be used to generate system performance reports and help identify pending service needs.
Note: E/One Sentry Advisor uses a cellular machine to machine network to transmit information. For proper operation, adequate cellular coverage, which may differ from standard mobile phone voice and data coverage, is required at every location where the system will be installed. Contact E/One for assistance with verifying coverage in your area.
- Includes all necessary components and wiring — cellular modem, antenna, auxiliary power supply, and dry contacts for both high level alarm and pump running
- High level alarm
- Run time meters (daily, cumulative, last run, minimum/maximum/average)
- Cycle counters (daily and cumulative)
- Extended run time alerts (cycle, daily, etc.)
- Generate pump run and/or alarm event reports
- Map the location of each grinder pump in the system
- Battery back-up for power loss notification
Optional Features (Protect Plus Panels only)
- Brownout and over-voltage alerts
- Run dry and over-pressure alerts
- Volts, amps, watts historical information
- Volts, amps, watts related alerts
- Detailed system status
- Visibility or system settings and user defined options
- Board-level fault indications (DIP switch, watt meter, alarm circuit protection)
- Seal leak detect notification (wireless pumps only)
Drawings & Brochure
E/One Sentry Advisor drawings (PDF) - 3.5 mb