E/One Sentry Alarm Panel — Basic Package
The E/One Sentry line of alarm panels is custom designed for use with E/One grinder pumps. The panels provide the latest technology and the greatest flexibility for customizing features to satisfy individual needs.
E/One Sentry panels are supplied with audible and visual high level alarms. They are easily installed in accordance with relevant national and local codes. Standard panels are approved by UL, CSA, CE and NSF to ensure high quality and safety.
The panel features a corrosion-proof, NEMA 4X-rated, thermoplastic enclosure. A padlock is provided to prevent unauthorized entry (dead front).
Several option packages for the E/One Sentry panel are available — Basic, Protect, and Protect Plus.
"Basic" Option Package
- Circuit breakers, 240 or 120 VAC service
- Terminal blocks and ground lugs
- Audible alarm with manual silence
- Manual run feature and run indicator
- Redundant start function with high-level alarm
- Safety front — authorized personnel only when locked
- Conformal-coated alarm board (both sides)
- Alarm board overload protection
- Generator receptacle with auto transfer
- GFCI Receptacle
- E/One Sentry Advisor
Drawings & Brochure
Video: Changing the Modem in an E/One Sentry Alarm Panel
Jim Welsh from E/One Field Service explains how to change the modem in an E/One Sentry Alarm Panel