E/One Certified Service Program
No one knows your grinder pump better than your Certified Service Center. Advantages of using a Certified Service Center include:
- E/One-trained Certified Service Technicians — each Certified Service technician has passed an extensive examination that proves his abilities
- Up-to-Date Information — Certified Service Centers receive the latest technical news immediately
- Genuine E/One Parts — Not all grinder pump parts are equal. Genuine E/One parts are engineered and manufactured to the highest standard using the exact materials to provide the longest life possible for your pump.
- Testing equipment — Certified Service Centers have the necessary equipment to ensure your repaired pump is operating optimally
What is required to become certified?
- Annual Evaluations — Technicians must pass a rigorous examination about all aspects of grinder pump service, and must be re-certified each year.
- Level-based Certification
Level I — Field troubleshooting, site inspection, startup
Level II — Pump diagnosis, failure analysis, repair
Level III — Certified training, the same training you receive from an E/One factory technician
- Population knowledge — Knowing where grinder pump stations are installed leads to proper service coverage
- Inventory — Assurance that the common parts are always in stock, locally
- Technicians — The best people working on your pump
- Records — Great records greatly help future service
- Equipment — The right tool for the right job
Locate a Certified Service Center
To find your closest authorized E/One grinder pump service center, use the Distributor Locator or call (toll-free in the U.S.): 1-866-539-9803 - An operator will assist you and provide you with the local number for a service center.