E/One Certified Service Program
No one knows your grinder pump better than your Certified Service Center. Advantages of using a Certified Service Center include:
- E/One-trained Certified Service Technicians — each Certified Service technician has passed an extensive examination that proves his abilities
- Up-to-Date Information — Certified Service Centers receive the latest technical news immediately
- Genuine E/One Parts — not all grinder pump parts are equal. Genuine E/One parts are engineered and manufactured to the highest standard, using the exact materials to provide the longest life possible for your pump.
- Testing equipment — Certified Service Centers have the necessary equipment to ensure your repaired pump is operating optimally
What is required to become certified?
- Annual Evaluations — technicians must pass a rigorous examination about all aspects of grinder pump service, and must be re-certified each year.
- Level-based Certification
Level I — field troubleshooting, site inspection, startup
Level II — pump diagnosis, failure analysis, repair
Level III — Certified training, the same training you receive from an E/One factory technician
- Population knowledge — knowing where grinder pump stations are installed leads to proper service coverage
- Inventory — assurance that the common parts are always in stock, locally
- Technicians — the best people working on your pump
- Records — great records greatly help future service
- Equipment — the right tool for the right job